12:00 - 13:00 Meta-skills of a professional event organizer. Session Partner - Avantage Event Project
- Harmful tips for the introduction of artificial intelligence.
- Design and creativity: a tool or an experiment?
- Marketing research in the event industry using AI.
- Meta-skills of eventers: what are we focusing on in today's realities.
- Managing Partner of Avantage Event Project.Speakers:Alexey Galimov
- Director of Deafilm Studio;Maria Rudakova
- Managing Partner of Avantage Event Project;Egor Pavlov
- Consultant in the field of DeFi, Co-founder of L2 software;Mikhail Koroteev
- Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Information Technology and Big Data Analysis of academic work, a specialist in artificial intelligence and machine learning at the Financial University.For whom:
For corporate event managers, project managers and representatives of event agencies. What qualities of the future are we developing:
D (digital literacy).Video recording is provided.14:00 - 15:00 Assessment of the effectiveness of measures to solve business problems
Return on Event.
- Do we need to measure efficiency? If so, what metrics and tools should we use for internal and HR events with different tasks?
- Quantitative and qualitative indicators. How to count what can be counted? How to digitize something that cannot be counted?
- Does the proven effectiveness of the event affect the decision to hold it in the future?
- Head of the Corporate Sales Department of "Krasnaya Polyana Resort".Speakers:Olga Chervova
- Head of Internal Communications Department of R-Pharm;Ksenia Puchkova
- Head of the Administrative Department of the Softline Group of Companies Infrastructure Management Department;Elena Savostyanova
- Director of the Department of Internal and External Communications of Renaissance Life IC;Irina Karnaukhova
- CEO of Demlink Atlas.For whom:
For industry professionals involved in the organization of internal and HR events, as well as for anyone who wants to understand the art of measuring the effectiveness of events.What qualities of the future are we developing:
E (emotional literacy) + С (cross-culture) + С (creativity).Broadcast and video recording are provided.15:00 - 16:00 Digital security and digital hygiene in the organization of events. Session Partner - F.A.C.C.T.
Moderator: Ekaterina Darwin
- Current threats to the industry: leakage of personal data, turnover fines, reputational risks.
- Is it possible to hack the data of the international conference on information security?
- Purchases start and win: information security requirements when working with large businesses.
- Business Development Director of Aeroclub Tour.Speaker:Nikita Netskin
- Sales Director of F.A.C.C.T..For whom:
For specialists and managers of procurement departments, as well as all industry professionals whose functionality is related to the collection and processing of personal data of employees or customers in the process of organizing business trips and events.What qualities of the future are we developing:
D (digital literacy).Broadcast and video recording are provided.16:00 - 17:00 Security of business and corporate events. Session Partner - Alfastrakhovanie
- Security protocol for business and corporate trips and events.
- Special conditions and precautions in case of organizing active programs with elements of adventure risk.
- Areas of responsibility of the employee, employer and service provider.
- Interaction of the customer's security service and the venue for the event.
Dmitry Migachev - ideological inspirer of the Alfa Travel Club project, "AlfaStrakhovanie" JSC.Speakers:Anastasia Muzyka
- Chief Specialist of the Business Travel and Event Management Service of PJSC "TMK";Ekaterina Liseicheva
- General Director of Tangerine Fox;Kirill Agapov
- Head of Sales Department of Travel Insurance Directorate of JSC "AlfaStrakhovanie";Sergey Makeenkov
- Deputy General Director of IRONSTAR.For whom:
For corporate event managers, procurement and HR, as well as for representatives of MICE agencies. Broadcast and video recording are provided.17:00 - 18:00 Organization of protocol events: regulations, standards, security issues
- Corporate Protocol: does modern business need a protocol?
- Basic regulations, standards, recommendations.
- The structure of the event from the point of view of the protocol. Seating arrangements, signing of agreements and memoranda. Photographing, press approaches. The subtleties and rules of awarding ceremonies.
- Gifts in the protocol: when is a souvenir more than a souvenir and how to combine the generosity of the soul and legislation?
- Protocol ceremonies: traditions vs innovation. The meanings and direction of ceremonies: how to maintain a balance between tradition, formality and show.
- New formats of media events with the participation of top officials.
- Interaction of parties and teams. The specifics of the work of the PR service and protocol: difficulties of interaction and pitfalls.
- Logistics and other risk areas for the event organizer.
- Protocol of first and non-first persons: challenges, limitations, opportunities.
- Head of the Business Travel Organization Service of PJSC "VTB Bank".Speakers:Tatiana Moskaleva
- Head of the Department of Organization of Business Events of the Association of Banks of Russia;Igor Churbakov
- Head of the Business Trips and Events Development Program - Head of the Department, Business Trips and Events Department, Protocol Department, "Gazprom Neft" PJSC;Alexander Baraev
Head of the Protocol Support Department of the Customs Cooperation Department of the Federal Customs Service of Russia.For whom:
For specialists and heads of protocol, PR and external communications departments, as well as for everyone who is engaged in the field of business events with the participation of top officials or wants to get acquainted with the nuances of protocol events.What qualities of the future are we developing:
C (Cross-culture) + A (Attention Management) + L (Learning ability).Broadcast and video recording are provided.18:00 - 19:00 The company's reputation and its impact on business, its growth, development and security. Session Partner - Ex Libris
- The value of online reputation on business processes: product, first persons, recruiting.
- Approaches to measuring and evaluating various aspects of reputation: metrics, KPIs.
- Approaches to the control and correction of reputation: methods, principles.
- Development Director of Ex Libris.For whom:
For specialists and heads of departments, PR, external communications and marketing, as well as for managers and business owners.What qualities of the future we are developing:
D (Digital literacy).
Broadcast and video recording are provided.